The Mission for Christ Temple Church
- To minister the gospel of Jesus Christ to the poor (the destitute, needy) and to let them know that Jesus Christ has come to give them abundant life (life in its fullest).
- To preach deliverance to captives in sin and sickness (Acts 10:38 “And no doubt you know that God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power; then Jesus went around doing good, and healing all who were oppresses by the devil; for God was with him) Also read Ephesians 4:8-10 and Hebrews 2:14-15
- To be anointed to heal the broken in heart, mind, soul and body; to give encouraging words of comfort to the hurting.
- To help the blind in spirit, soul and body (Matthew 4:16 “the people which sat in darkness have seen a great Light; they sat in the land of death, and the Light broke through upon them.” The Living Bible)
- To preach healing to the bruised, the completely crushed and shattered in life, the oppressed and broken (Isaiah 58:6-14; Mark 5; 1-20; Luke 13:16
We challenge you to seek out the hurting, the depressed, and the oppressed and tell them about the love of God. Tell them that when you were a sinner, Christ died for you. Tell them that Christ is here to give them abundant life.